Bank Name: Union Bank of India(UBI)
Post name: Union Bank of India(UBI) clerical recruitment 2013 project
Eligibility: Any Graduate Degree with pass marks and Computer Skills certificate. The age must be between 20 to 28 years for General category candidates.
Union Bank of India(UBI) clerk selection process is based on the performance in Interview and IBPS Clerk cut off marks.
General category candidates must have at least 20 years and the max age limit is 28 years.5 years relaxation in upper age for SC/ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC Applicants.
As per the Reserve bank of India banking pay scale structure, Union Bank of India(UBI) clerk salary is 7300 to 19300 rupees with extra benefits.
Education qualifications required:
Any graduation degree from recognized university/colleges
Computer Knowledge Skills like MS-office package and other basics
Applicants must have Valid IBPS Clerk Exam Score card with cut off marks.
How to apply:
1. Log in to Union Bank of India(UBI) official website at www.unionbankofindia.co.in
2. Select Union Bank of India(UBI) Clerical recruitment 2013 through IBPS Project link followed by careers.
3. Fill the Union Bank of India(UBI) online application form 2013 by entering personal and cut off marks information
4. Pay the application fee, after downloading Union Bank of India(UBI) clerk challan form 2013
5. Provide valid email id and contact number to download call letter for interview.
6. Take a print of filling online application form and use it while attending for Personal Interview.
Download Union Bank of India(UBI) clerk recruitment 2013 advertisement/notification in pdf format for other details on Union Bank of India(UBI) application form 2013, online registration, cut off marks, Challan form download and call letter /Admit card for an interview.