ONGC Recruitment 2012 Notification,Apply Online Application form 2012,Syllabus,Previous Question Papers:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, ONGC Recruitment 2012 issued by Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai for 168 various vacancies.Eligible candidates need to apply online from 29-05-2012 to 25-06-2012.You can have the complete details on age limit,education qualifications required, online application form,how to apply online,Challan form download,Exam centers,Online registration,Fee payment dates,eligibility requirement,syllabus for ONGC Recruitment 2012.
Total Number of Jobs:168
Post Name: ONGC Technician/Assistant Technician Jobs-May 2012
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 07 posts
2. Assistant Technician (Cementing) – 06 posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 17 posts
4. Assistant Technician (Production) – 07 posts
5. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 11 posts
6. Assistant Gd-III (Transport) – 06 posts
7. Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 36 posts
8. Technical Assistant Gd.III (Chemistry) – 02 posts
9. Assistant Gd.III (Materials Management) – 02 posts
10. Assistant Gd.III(Accounts) – 04 posts
11. Junior Assistant Technician (Production) – 08 posts
12. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 06 posts
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) – 04 posts
14. Junior Assistant Technician (Machining) -10 posts
15. Junior Fire Supervisor – 10 posts
16. Junior Security Supervisor – 01 posts
17. Field Operator (Crane Operations) – 19 posts
18. Field Operator (Drilling Operations) -12 posts
250 for all candidates and 100 for SC/ST Category candidates,must be pay in the form of DD of any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of ONGC Ltd Mumbai payable at Mumbai.
Education Qualifications required:
Candidates requested to see the detailed ONGC Notification for post wise Eligibility criteria
Candidates must have at least 18 years and the ,max age limit is 32 years as on 31-05-2012 for general candidates.For OBC Candidates 3 years upper age relaxation and 5 years for SC/ST Candidates as per the government of India reservation rules.
Selection process is based on the performance in Written exam ,Physical Test and Interview.The ONGC Syllabus 2012 for Technician/Assistant technician listed in ONGC advertisement in details.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online by submitting the online application form at www.ongcindia.com by selecting the Recruitment 01/2012, WOU, Mumbai link then apply online.After completion of Online Application form submission successfully,take a copy of print out and sent it to given address on or before 02-07-2012 to given address by post.
The Advertiser (ONGC, WOU),
Post Box No. 8717,
Bhartiya Post Office,
PIN: – 400 069
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Online Application: 29-05-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 25-06-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02-07-2012
to get details on ONGC Recruitment 2012 Notification,Online Application form,Syllabus and Apply Online at ONGC Recruitment 2012-Apply Online