Ibps study material free download-bank exam special
The 25 questions from aptitude and reasoning for ibps bank exam 2011 for po’s will help lot like to get the confidence,before appear exam,so solve them,we given the right answers in bright option areas,practice them and get the confident of your exam,every day we are posting you different problems from aptitude and reasoning sections for prctice of different model questions.These questions are not so much easy,as yopu think,once you got the answers correct for abovr problems,you will be great and have more chances to get the job in banks.
- The greatest number which divides 245 and 1295 and leaves the remainder of 9 and 7 respectively is
a. 118 b. 148 c. 135 d. 145
- The distance between A’s house and his office is 61 km. For reaching his house from office he covers 54 km 860 m by taxi, 5 km 65 m bytongaand the rest by rickshaw. Hoe much distance did he cover by rickshaw?
a. 1.075 km b. 10.75 km c. 0.1075 km d. 0.0107 km
- If the cost of 25 packets of 12 pencils each is Rs. 750, then the cost of 30 packets of 8 pencils each is
a. 600 b. 720 c. 640 d. 800
- I have some 5-rupee coins and 2-rupee coins. The number of 2-rupee coins is 4 times that of the other kind. If I have Rs. 117 with me number of 5-rupee coins is
a. 7 b. 8 c. 9 d. 10
- How many different numbers of 3 digits can be formed by using 2, 4, 6, 8, 9?
a. 30 b. 40 c. 50 d. 60
- D gave C half of his pots. C gave J half of the pots she received from D. J kept 8 of those pots and gave the remaining 10 to A. How many pots did D give to C?
a. 72 b. 64 c. 48 d. 36
- If you save Rs.2 on Jan 1, Rs. 4 on Feb 1, Rs. 6 on Mar 1 and so on then how much you save in 1 year?
a. Rs. 136 b. Rs. 146 c. Rs. 156 d. Rs. 166
- A salesman’s term was changed from a flat 5% commission on all sales to Rs. 1000 fixed salary and 2.5% commission on all sales exceeding Rs. 4000. If he gets Rs. 600 more according to new scheme his sales are
a. Rs. 6000 b. Rs. 8000 c. Rs. 12000 d. Rs. 16000
- What sum of money was divided among A, B and C if B and C get Rs. 100, C and A get Rs. 150 and A gets twice as much as B?
a. 200 b. 225 c. 240 d. 250
- A clock gains 15 seconds per day and another loses 45 seconds per day. After what length of time will the first clock 12 hrs ahead of the second?
a. 120 days b. 240 days c. 480 days d. 720 days
- A number when halved is half as short of 100 at it exceeds 100 now. What is it?
a. 110 b. 132 c. 144 d. 150
- At a club each member shook hands with every other member. If there were totally 190 handshakes how many members were present?
a. 19 b. 75 c. 35 d. 20
- Showing a lady Vineet said’” She is the daughter of my grandfather’s only son.” How is Vineet related to her?
a. father b. son c. brother d. mother
- In a code if RATIONAL is written as RTANIOLA then the code for TRIBAL is
a. TRIALB b. TIRALB c. TIRLBA d. TIRABL
- 6, 15, 36, 75, ___
a. 126 b. 122 c. 128 d. 138
- In what time will a sum of money doubles itself at 5% SI?
a. 10 yrs b. 20 yrs c. 15 yrs d. 17 yrs
- Two men start walking a certain distance one at 4 kmph and the other at 5 kmph. The latter reaches the place 45 min before the former. Find the distance.
a. 5 km b. 15 km c. 20 km d. 12 km
- A direction post was turned in an accident in such a way that the arrow which was showing east is now pointing to south. A traveler travels in a direction thinking it to be west. In what direction is he actually going?
a. south b. north c. east d. west
- If 63+25=16, 12+18=12 and 23+17=13, then 54+22=__
a. 13 b. 17 c. 20 d. 24
- Find k if 734726k is divisible by 24.
a. 4 b. 8 c. 6 d. 2
- In a year 28th Feb is Tuesday. If the leap year is excluded then 28th march will be
a. Sunday b. Monday c. Tuesday d. Saturday
- 5 boys took part in a race. Ram finished before Mohan but behind Gopal. Abbas finished before Sailesh but behind Mohan. Who won the race?
a. Ram b. Gopal c. Mohan d. Abbas
- No man is a tan. Some tans are not pans.
a. Some mans are pans b. No man is a pan
c. All mans are not pans d. none
- A solid cube is painted black on three adjacent sides and is cut into 216 equal pieces. How many small pieces have at least two sides painted?
a. 18 b. 17 c. 16 d. none
- choose the set of the statements which are logically related.
A. All apples are fruits B. All fruits are sweet.
C.All apples are sweet D. All apples are priced
E. All fruits are priced F. All fruits are available
a. ABC b. BCD c. ADE d. None