IBPS Specialist Officer Question Paper with Answers
We are providing you sample question paper for IBPS Specialist officer exam. IBPS Introduced Professional knowledge section newly and it has more weight age of 75 marks, but the number of questions will be 50.No need to get worry about this section. And Quantitative Aptitude for 50 marks, the aptitude questions will be basically tough and take more time, while solving. Reasoning is easy and scoring section, it’s also will take bit time. General awareness and English language sections will take less time; students have to save the time in these 2 sections.
Directions 1-5: study carefully the following arrangement of numbers and answers the questions that follow.
5 7 9 4 8 2 4 2 5 7 8 4 2 9 2 4 8 7 5 2 1 2 5 4 9 7
1. Which of the following is the 13th digit to left of 5th digit from the right?
e. None of these
2. How many such odd digits are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded and also immediately followed by an odd digit?
3. How many such even digits are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded by a perfect square?
4. How many such even digits are there in the above arrangement each of which is followed by a digit which has a greater value than the first digit?
e) None of these
5. How many such even digits are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded and also followed by an odd digit?
e) None of these
Direction: (6-10) study carefully the following questions and answer the given questions
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting around a circular table facing the center but not necessarily in the same order.
a) D is sitting to immediate right of G
b) H is sitting to immediate right of D
c) E is sitting to the immediate left of F
d) B is sitting to immediate left to E
e) F is sitting third to the left of G
f) C is sitting third to the right of E.
6. Who amongst the following is sitting exactly between C and F?
7. In which of the following pairs, are the people sitting immediately next to each other?
8. Who amongst the following is an immediate neighbor of A?
9. Who amongst the following is sitting exactly between D and C?
10. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions around the table and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belongs that group?