IBPS SAMPLE QUESTION PAPERS WITH ANSWERS
IBPS 2011 will be little bit easy exam,when you compare with SBI po’s exam,this is the first time conducting the common entrance exam for banks of 19 to get job in any bank by applying score cards,which valid for 1 year,and also in a year you can attempt the exam in 2 times.you can apply any score card from 2,in which you got better score.so you have 2 chances in a year to get a better score and good rank in IBPS Exam 2011.Every body knows that in ibps exam 2011,5sections,which are very different sections like
all above mentioned sections have objective type questions,for every correct answer,1 mark awarded and for wrong answer 0.25 marks are reduce from your score that is negative marks.
Here we are providing you the ibps sample question paper with answers.
- The greatest number which divides 245 and 1295 and leaves the remainder of 9 and 7 respectively is
a. 118 b. 148 c. 135 d. 145
- The distance between A’s house and his office is 61 km. For reaching his house from office he covers 54 km 860 m by taxi, 5 km 65 m bytongaand the rest by rickshaw. Hoe much distance did he cover by rickshaw?
a. 1.075 km b. 10.75 km c. 0.1075 km d. 0.0107 km
- If the cost of 25 packets of 12 pencils each is Rs. 750, then the cost of 30 packets of 8 pencils each is
a. 600 b. 720 c. 640 d. 800
- I have some 5-rupee coins and 2-rupee coins. The number of 2-rupee coins is 4 times that of the other kind. If I have Rs. 117 with me number of 5-rupee coins is
a. 7 b. 8 c. 9 d. 10
- How many different numbers of 3 digits can be formed by using 2, 4, 6, 8, 9?
a. 30 b. 40 c. 50 d. 60
- D gave C half of his pots. C gave J half of the pots she received from D. J kept 8 of those pots and gave the remaining 10 to A. How many pots did D give to C?
a. 72 b. 64 c. 48 d. 36
- If you save Rs.2 on Jan 1, Rs. 4 on Feb 1, Rs. 6 on Mar 1 and so on then how much you save in 1 year?
a. Rs. 136 b. Rs. 146 c. Rs. 156 d. Rs. 166
- A salesman’s term was changed from a flat 5% commission on all sales to Rs. 1000 fixed salary and 2.5% commission on all sales exceeding Rs. 4000. If he gets Rs. 600 more according to new scheme his sales are
a. Rs. 6000 b. Rs. 8000 c. Rs. 12000 d. Rs. 16000
- What sum of money was divided among A, B and C if B and C get Rs. 100, C and A get Rs. 150 and A gets twice as much as B?
a. 200 b. 225 c. 240 d. 250
- A clock gains 15 seconds per day and another loses 45 seconds per day. After what length of time will the first clock 12 hrs ahead of the second?
a. 120 days b. 240 days c. 480 days d. 720 days