IBPS MODEL QUESTIONS
IBPS 2011 will be conduct on 18th of September,you need to prepare seriously in order to get the job in any banks of 19. At least spend 3 to 4 hours per day for ibps preparation.Here we are displaying you some model questions along with answers from quantitative aptitude and reasoning topics,which are very difficult questions,helps you in ibps final exam.
MODEL QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
- Successive discounts of 10%, 20% and 20% are equal to a single discount of __
a. 57.6% b. 42.4% c. 50% d. none
- A person allows discount of 20% on the already discounted MP. What is the initial discount given if he totally gains 20% and MP is double the CP?
a. 25% b. 20% c. Data inadequate d. none
- If a group of 24 men working 8 hrs a day can complete building a wall in 12 days then in how many days 16 men working 6 hrs a day can complete 3 such walls?
a. 24 b. 48 c. 72 d. none
- 2, 9, 28, 65, 126, ____
a. 217 b. 212 c. 144 d. none
(5-8)Read the following information and answer the questions given below it :
(i) ‘A + B’ means ‘A is the father of B’
(ii) ‘A – B’ means ‘A is the wife of B’
(iii) ‘A ´ B’ means ‘ A is the brother of B’
(iv) ‘A ¸ B’ means ‘A is the daughter of B’
5.If P ¸ R + S + Q, which of the following is true?
- P is the daughter of Q b. P is the mother of Q
- P is the aunt of Q d. Q is the ant of P
6.If P – R + Q, which of the following statement is true?
- P is the mother of Q b. P is the sister of Q
- Q is the daughter of P d. P is the aunt of Q
7.If ‘P ´ R ¸Q’, which of the following is true?
- P is the uncle of Q b. P is the father of Q
- P is the son of Q d. P is the brother of Q
8.If ‘P ´ R – Q’, which of the following is true?
- P is the brother-in-law of Q b. P is the father of Q
- P is the brother of Q d. P is the uncle of Q
9. The average of 13 papers is 40. The average of the first 7 papers is 42 and of the last seven papers is 35. Find the marks obtained in the 7th paper?
a. 23 b. 38 c.19 d. None of these
10. In a mixture of 40 liters, the ratio of milk and water is 4:1. How much water much be
added to this mixture so that the ratio of milk and water becomes 2:3
a. 20 liters b. 32 liters c. 40 liters d. 30 liters
11. A shop owner sells two puppies at the same price making a profit of 20% on one and a loss of 20% on the other. Find his loss or gain percent on the whole transaction.
a. Gain of 4% b. No profit no loss c. Loss of 10% d. Loss of 4%
12. N, at a speed of 20 km/h reaches his office 10 min late. Next time he increases his speed by 5 km/h, but is still late by 4 min. What is the distance of office from his house?
- 20 km b. 6 km c. 12 km d.None of these
13. 4 men and 3 women finish a job in6 days, and 5 men and 7 women can do the same job in 4 days. How long will 1 man and 1 woman take to do the work?
a. 22(2/7) days b. 19(1/2) days c. 5(1/7) days d. 12(7/22) days
14. If the code for BLUE is 240, that for TEA is 18 then the code for MATCH is _____
a. 3100 b. 3120 c. 3210 d. none
15. Two equal sums were borrowed at 8% simple interest per annum for 2 years and 3 years respectively. The difference in the interest was Rs.56. the sum borrowed were
a. 690/- b. 700/- c. 740/- d. 780/-