IBPS EXAM MODEL PAPER
IBPS exam model questions,which helps you in final exam,have the look and try to solve them,we are providing you questions with answers without explanation.These questions are from aptitude and reasoning topics.ibps model papers,if you wanna more keep on visit this site,from august first week we have planned that for the students,who are not taking coaching in institutes,decided that have to give clear idea on ibps questions along with answers by explaining the whole method to solve the problems form aptitude,reasoning and data interpretation.
(1-7) A, B, C, E, F, J, L, M, N, P, R and W live in same six floor building. There are two apartments per floor. No more than two persons live in any apartment. Some apartments may be empty.
L and his roommate live two floors above A and his roommate C. J lives alone, three floors below W and two floors below E. M lives one floor above A and C. N lives three floors above the floor in which B and F have single apartments. R and P live in single apartments two floors below M.
- Which is correct list of persons in order from bottom to top of building?
a. R,B,M,A,L,N b. R,F,N,E,L,C c. P,B,J,C,N,L d. none
- Which of the pairs, I. N,E II. J,M III. A,L, must be in same floor?
a. I only b. III only c. I and II only d. none
- L’s roommate, assuming that he is one of persons mentioned, is
a. E b. W c. M d. N
- R lives on the
a. 1st floor b. 2nd floor c. 3rd floor d. none
- An empty apartment(s) may be found on the
a. 4th floor only b. 5th floor only c. 4th and 6th both d. none
- J moves to flat 2 floors down whose occupant moves 1 floor up. Occupant of this flat moves 3 floors up whose occupant takes J’s flat. New occupant of J’s flat is
a. B or F b. N or E c. M d. R
- D lives with a roommate. D’s roommate can be anyone except
a. M b. N c. E d. F
- In an election between two candidates one secured 54% votes and won by 48000 votes. Find the total votes polled if 40% votes were declared invalid.
a. 720000 b. 1000000 c. 100000 d. none
- If a trader calculates his gain as 20% of his SP what is his actual gain percentage?
a. 20% b. data inadequate c. 25% d. none
- If a stone of 40 kg is broken into 4 pieces such that weights of the pieces suffice the weighing of any integral weight from 1 kg to 40 kg then the weights are__
a. 1,3,9,27 b. 2,5,8,15 c. 3,7,12,18 d. none
- ABC, BDF,CGJ,DKO,____
a. EPU b. EPV c. EPT d. None
- If BATCH is coded as ABSDG then what is the code for TERM?
a. PFSL b. SFQL c. SFQN d. none
(13-15) A solid cube is painted on three pairs of its opposite faces with blue, black and green colours. It is then cut into 216 equal cubes.
- How many small cubes will have three faces painted?
a. 0 b. 12 c. 8 d. none
- How many small cubes will have two faces painted with same colour?
a. 48 b. 36 c. 54 d. none
- How many small cubes will have only one face painted?
a. 78 b. 84 c. 96 d. none
16. What is the digit in the units place of the product 2349 Í 5136?
a.1 b. 3 c. 7 d. 9
17. 3 yrs ago, the average age of a family of 5 members was 17. A baby having been born the average age of the family is the same today? What is the age of the child?
a) 3 years b. 5 years c. 2years d. 1 year
18. Out of the three numbers, the first is twice the second and three times the third. The average of the three numbers is 88. The smallest number is
a.72 b. 36 c. 42 d. 48
19. A car travels 1/3 of the distance at 10 km/h, the next 1/3 at 20 km/h and the last 1/3 at 60 km/h. What is the average velocity of the car for the whole journey?
a.18 km/h b. 10 km/h c. 20 km/h d. 15 km/h
20. A can do a piece of work in 20 days. He works at it for 5 days and then B finishes it in 10 more days. In how many days will A and B together finish the work?
a. 8 days b. 10 days c. 12 days d. 6 days