IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2011 download With Answers -IBPS Clerk Solved Question Paper 2011
IBPS Clerk Exam held in 3 weekends,here we are providing you IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2011 with answers,which held on 4th December,2011.You can download and Practice the questions.Here brighter option is the correct answer for Each question.It’s clear that for IBPS Clerk Exam 2012,the competition will be high.Here you can download the 50 questions in General awareness with reference to banking industry of Ibps clerk exam question paper 2012.
Banking Awareness With Special Reference to Banking industry-IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2011
from Question number 151 to 200.
151. Which of the following Award is given for excellence in the field of Literature?
a) Dada Saheb Phalke Award
b) Shanthi Swarup Bhatnagath Award
c) Padma Bhushan
d) Nirja Bhanot Award
e) Pulizer prize
152. Ms. Hina Rabbani Khar of Pakistan and Mr. Yang Jiechi of china held a meting recently in Beijing, Both of the following positions in their respective countries?
a) Prime Ministers
b) Commerce Ministers
c) Foreign Ministers
d) None of these
153. International Cricket Matches are NOT played in _________
a) Mohali Stadium
b) Wankhede Stadium
c) Eaden Stadium
d) Green Park Stadium
e) Mughal Stadium
154. Which term is used in Physics?
155. Which of the following terms is used in the game of chess?
156. Bank branches which can undertake foreign exchange
Business directly are known as ___ in foreign exchange.
a) Authorized dealers
b) Foreign dealers
c) Overseas branches
d) Approved dealers
e) Exchange branches
157. Which of the following is the name of a scientific instrument?
e) Adrenal cortex
158. India recently conducted joint naval exercise SLINEX II with which of the following countries?
159. Insurance covers for bank deposits in our county is provided by –
b) Government of India
160. The financial literacy does not include which of the following?
a) How to invest the funds
b) Hoe to use the limited funds carefully
c) How to minimize the risks
d) How to reinvest the money earned
e) None of these
161. Which of the following countries is NOT permanent members of the UN Security Council?
162. Many times we need a term DoT in various newspapers in connection of 2G spectrum what is its full form?
a) Department of transport
b) Department of training
c) Department of technology
d) Department of Tele services
e) Department of telecom
163. As per the reports by the U.S. Agencies, which of the following countries was the largest purchaser of weapons in 2010?
d) Sri Lanka
164. Who among the following players got Honorary Rank of Lt. Colonel in the Territorial Army of India?
a) Rahul Dravid
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Abhinav bhindra
d) Leander Paes
e) Gagan Narang
165. Which of the following special welfare schemes is launched by the government of India?
a) Mid-day meal scheme
b) Jeevan Asha
c) Jeevan Bharti
d) Look East Policy
e) Bharat Nirman
166. ‘Dinar’ is the currency of which of the following countries?
d) South sudan
167. Who among the following also presides the sessions of the rajya sabha as its chairman/person?
b) Vice president
c) Prime minister
d) Leader of opposition in the rajya sabha
e) Minister of home affairs
168. Loans of very small amounts given to low income groups is called –
a) Cash credits
b) Micro credit
c) Simple over draft
d) No frills loans
e) Rural credit
169. Which of the following awards was given to Mrs. Nilima Mishra Recently?
a) Pulitzer prize
b) Ramon Magsaysay
c) Nobel peace prize
d) Golden peace award
e) Kalinga award
170. Which of the following is the name of the currency of the country?
171. Which of the following is not the name of a country?
e) East Timor
172. Mr. Mahinda Rajapaksa is the
a) President of srilanka
b) Prime minister of srilanka
c) President of Nepal
d) Prime minister of Nepal
e) Foreign minister of Fiji
173. When a banker talks about CDR what is he talking about?
a) Corporate Debt restructuring
b) Corporate Debt rollover
c) Company Debt Rollover
d) Corporate Debt Restructuring
e) Company debt restructuring
174. Expand the term ALM as used in banking /Finance Sector.
a) Asset liability management
b) Asset liability Maturity
c) Asset liability Mismatch
d) Asset liability manpower
e) Asset liability Maintenance
175. Which of the following overall female literacy rate in India as per recent census?
176. Cash reserve ratio (CRR) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) are terms most closely related to which of the following industries/markets?
a) Capital Market
b) Banking industry
c) Commodities market
d) Money market
e) Mutual fund industry
177. What is the maximum period for which domestic term deposits are normally accepted by banks in our country?
a) 3 years
b) 5 years
c) 7 years
d) 10 years
e) 12 years
178. If you wish to purchase some U.S.Dollars for your travel abroad, your travel abroad, you should approach —-
a) The Ministry of Finance
b) The U.S. Embassy
c) Any bank branch authorized to do such activity
d) The Reserve Bank of India only
e) External affairs Ministry
179. Which of the following is a mineral?
180. Which of the following countries is passing through the peculiar political impasse as there is no constitutional government in the country?
181. Which of the following books is written by sunil Gavaskar?
a) A brief history of time
b) A sense of time
c) Sunny days
d) Half a life
e) Great expectations
182. What does the letter ‘L’ stands for in the term of LAF commonly used in financial/economic new?
183. The banking Ombudsman —
a) Is in charge of bank loans for buses
b) Fixes the rates of interest for loans
c) Resolves complaints of customers
d) Issues licenses for new banks branches
e) Is the head of all nationalized banks
184. Which of the following is not classified as a commercial bank?
a) Public sector bank
b) Foreign bank
c) Private sector bank
d) Regional rural bank
e) Urban cooperative bank
185. Which of the following is name of a banking organization?
186. Which of the following terms is used in sports/games?
b) Clean – bowled
d) Neap tide
187. Money laundering means –
a) Hiding of income source mainly to avoid income tax
b) Money acquired through criminal source
c) Money acquired from undisclosed sources and deposited in foreign banks
d) Process of conservation of money obtained illegally to appear to have originated from legitimate sources
e) Money acquired from drug trafficking
188. Monetary policy as an arm of the economic policy is administered by –
a) Government of India
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) State Bank of India
d) Governments of the respective states
e) None of these
189. “Thumba” India’s rocket launching Center is located in —
190. which of the following is not a primary function of a bank?
a) Granting loans
b) Collecting cheques/ drafts of customers
c) Facilitating import of goods
d) Issueing bank drafts
e) Selling Gold/Silver coins
191. Mr.Tony Tan is the new president of —-
d) Hong Kong
e) North Korea
192. which of the following is observed as ‘ World Food Day’?
a) 6th November
b) 16th November
c) 6th October
d) 16th October
e) 17th January
193. Which of the following states is among the north east states of India?
a) Jammu & Kashmir
c) Himachal Pradesh
194. Which of the following is an agricultural products?
195. Which of the following represents correct meaning of ‘REPO RATE’?
a) Rate on which RBI sells government securities to banks
b) Rate for borrowing rupees by banks from RBI
c) Rate offered by banks to their prime customers
d) Rate applicable for grant of priority sector loans
e) None of these
196. Reserves which can act as a liquidity buffer for commercial banks during crisis times are
c) CAR and SLR
d) CRR and SLR
197. Savings banks accounts are opened by —
a) Trading entitles, manufacturers entitles and individuals for saving purposes
b) Traders and manufacturers for business purposes
c) Individuals for saving purposes
d) Limited companies and partnerships for saving purposes
e) Cooperative banks for savings
198. union Budgets always presented in the month of –
199. A customer drawing a cheque on a bank has right to —
a) Take back the cheque from the bank after it is paid
b) Take the cheque from the bank after paid with the permission of RBI
c) Stop payment of the cheque before it is paid
d) Stop payment of the cheque after it is paid
e) Stop payment of the cheque before it is used
200. Who among the following is a well-known politician and also a member of a Lok sabha?
a) Sri L.K.Advani
b) Sri Ranjan Mathai
c) Sri Mahesh Bhupathi
d) Ms. Saina Nehwal
e) V.V.S. Laxsman