APTET Syllabus 2012-Download APTET Syllabus for Paper 2 and Paper 1
APTET Exam conducts to check eligibility for Candidates,who intend to be a teacher for Classes 1 to 8th in Andhra Pradesh.APTET Exam has 2 Papers called APTET Paper 1 and APTET Paper 2.you can have the complete details on APTET Syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2,also download the syllabus for APTET Exam in Pdf format in various medium of Languages like Telugu,English,Hindi,Tamil etc.
APTET Syllabus 2012 for Paper 1
APTET Paper 1 Exam for Candidates,who intends to be a teacher for Classes of 1 to 5thAndhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test(APTET) Paper 1 exam has 150 Multiple type of questions,each carry 1 mark.For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded but there are no negative marks for wrong answers.
1) Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 questions-30 marks
2) Language I: 30 questions-30 marks
3) Language II (English): 30 questions-30 marks
4) Mathematics: 30 questions-30 marks
5) Environmental Studies: 30 questions-30 marks
APTET Syllabus 2012 for Paper 2
APTET Exam Paper 2 has also 150 multiple type of questions.Each question carry 1 mark and no negative marks for wrong answers.APTET Paper 2 for Candidates,who intend to be a Teacher for Classes of 6 th to 8.
1) Child Development and Pedagogy: 30marks-30 questions
2) Language I: 30 questions- 30 marks.
3) Language II (English): 30 questions-30 marks.
4) Mathematics and Science (OR) Social Studies): 60 questions-60 marks